ITAF - Le Forum Index du Forum -> L'Esprit / Mind -> Philosophie  
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Son sovan
Kirigami
Kirigami

Masculin
Grade: 4ème Kyu

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû 2018 - 06:29    Sujet du message: Cassano to follow Borriello to UD Ibiza Répondre en citant

Former Real Madrid striker, ส โบ เบ็ ต Antonio Cassano is reportedly set to land in Ibiza to play for the local team in the Spanish Segunda B.The Italian will follow the path of his compatriot Marco Borriello, who has recently signed for the Spanish club.According to Corriere della Sera, the 36-year-old is eager to play with Borriello, ส โบ เบ็ ต  and form one of the strongest frontlines is the history of the lower divisions.Borriello has indicated that he rejected several offers from Italy in order to move to the island."They called me from Serie A, and more than one team from Serie B, but then came the Ibiza offer, and suddenly I felt the right vibes," he said. "I made history in Italian football and now I want to make history in Spanish football."A new stadium will be created with an attached hotel and a sports centre, the team is strong, the president has ideas and wants to invest." ส โบ เบ็ ต
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû 2018 - 06:29    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ketsiri237
Shomokuroku
Shomokuroku

Féminin
Grade: Shodan

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Oct 2018 - 09:14    Sujet du message: Cassano to follow Borriello to UD Ibiza Répondre en citant

Have fun playing online gambling games like roulette slots baccarat ball and much more.
Prepare for the excitement, excitement and pleasure of your favorite game.
or gclubslot can download. Store in your cell phone or computer. Open 24 hours.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:33    Sujet du message: Cassano to follow Borriello to UD Ibiza

ITAF - Le Forum Index du Forum -> L'Esprit / Mind -> Philosophie  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: