ITAF - Le Forum Index du Forum -> Le Corps / Body -> Bukiwaza  
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
Shomokuroku
Shomokuroku

Masculin
Grade: 2ème Kyu

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil 2018 - 09:40    Sujet du message: Odriozola, Vinicius Junior and Lunin will be presented by Re Répondre en citant

Real Madrid have already signed three new players link sbo this summer, with Vinicius Junior able to join the Spanish club after turning 18 and with right-back Alvaro Odriozola and goalkeeper Andriy Lunin also having moved to Los Blancos. All three players will be presented at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu next week, the week beginning July 16.In the case of Vinicus Junior, the Brazilian teenager will arrive in the Spanish capital this Saturday and will then go to Valdebebas, where he'll stay and begin adapting to life in Spain. He has spoken of his slight nervousness at the move on social media, as he prepares to work with Julen Lopetegui in pre-season and then see if he'll be kept in the first-team squad or loaned out. "There is a new challenge that I have to overcome, being so young," he wrote on Instagram."May God bless me and also my family and may my friends help me more and more."Without a doubt that is the greatest link sbo dream and challenge of my life. "Not even in my best dreams did I dream of this beautiful and wonderful career start."And sometimes I think, how could it be that I deserve so much? "I thank God every day, I hope he gives me even more strength to make my dreams real."While nothing is official yet, the forward could be presented to fans of Los Blancos on Monday.Odriozola and Lunin, meanwhile, have signed after leaving Real Sociedad and Zorya Luhansk respectively. link sbo
ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil 2018 - 09:40    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40
Shomokuroku
Shomokuroku

Masculin
Grade: Shodan

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Juil 2018 - 04:45    Sujet du message: Odriozola, Vinicius Junior and Lunin will be presented by Re Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนัง
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:52    Sujet du message: Odriozola, Vinicius Junior and Lunin will be presented by Re

ITAF - Le Forum Index du Forum -> Le Corps / Body -> Bukiwaza  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: