ITAF - Le Forum Index du Forum -> Le Corps / Body -> Taijutsu  
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
Kirigami
Kirigami

Masculin
Grade: 2ème Kyu

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai 2018 - 06:16    Sujet du message: MLS All-Star Game jerseys leaked Répondre en citant

These kits will likely be on display in Mercedes-Benz Stadium when the MLS All-Stars face Juventus

thai sbo August 1, 2018 is going to be a big day for soccer in the city of Atlanta. The “Old Lady” of Italy Juventus FC will be in town for the 2018 MLS All-Star Game at The Benz. The Italian giants already sent Edgar Davids to Atlanta as an ambassador, and Davids had nothing but good things to say about the game day environment and future of Atlanta United. Thanks to the wonders of the internet and Twitter, we now know what the MLS All-Stars will look like when they take the field that day:

In terms of MLS All-Star kits, I actually like this one a lot. It’s simple, clean, and will probably sell thai sbo pretty well. An interesting development out of this is that it almost assuredly means that Juventus will be wearing their away kit, as their home strip features the iconic black and white stripes. I can already see ATLUTD fans lining up outside MBS at 5:00 am when these go on sale... Okay, maybe not, but I’m sure they’ll sell a few Almiron and Barco ones. I’ll take a Nagbe, please. thai sbo
ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai 2018 - 06:16    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40
Shomokuroku
Shomokuroku

Masculin
Grade: Shodan

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin 2018 - 08:14    Sujet du message: MLS All-Star Game jerseys leaked Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนัง
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:54    Sujet du message: MLS All-Star Game jerseys leaked

ITAF - Le Forum Index du Forum -> Le Corps / Body -> Taijutsu  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: