ITAF - Le Forum Index du Forum -> Le Corps / Body -> Taijutsu  
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Kirigami
Kirigami

Féminin
Grade: 5ème Kyu

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Mar 2018 - 09:02    Sujet du message: Still room for VAR improvement, says England boss Gareth Sou Répondre en citant

แทง บอล ออนไลน์ Gareth Southgate insists there are still improvements to be made with VAR after a late ruling saw England denied victory against Italy at Wembley on Tuesday.

England had been on course for another 1-0 victory thanks to Jamie Vardy's first-half strike but Lorenzo Insigne grabbed an 88th-minute leveller from the spot after a video assistant referee review.

Referee Deniz Aytekin pointed to the spot after looking at footage of debutant James Tarkowski making contact with Italy substitute Federico Chiesa, but Southgate did not think that the decision was clear and obvious for it to be overturned.

"It is what it is," he said following his side's 1-1 draw. "We have to accept the ruling.

"I think in this instance my only observation would be that I don't think it is clear and obvious.

"I would prefer that the referee's decision is final. That is my start point because I think it is sport so we should not be talking about how much money it costs or how much money is lost. It should be based on sport.

"But if we are going to go with technology then I think it is the right thing to do. For me, the two areas are, one, only clear and obvious, otherwise it is just opinion again. And two, as we move forward, a better way of communicating with the fans in the crowd. แทง บอล ออนไลน์

"That was a little better tonight because at least they knew something was going on," he added. "I think ideally in other sports there is a clearer communication with those in the stadium.

"When those at home have a clearer idea of what is going on than those in the stadium I am not sure that's the right thing.

"But other than that, if we had had it in Holland the other night I think we would have got a penalty and probably a red card for the opposition after two minutes. So it is like every other decision, you are going to benefit from some and not from others."

FIFA has confirmed VAR will be used at this summer's World Cup in Russia after the International Football Association Board (IFAB) reached a unanimous decision to approve the technology earlier this month, following a two-year trial period.

Trials have taken place in England this season in FA Cup and Carabao Cup games and the technology has been met by plenty of criticism.

When asked if he thought VAR was ready for the World Cup, Southgate said: "I don't know.

"You would have to speak to the guys who are across the technology. I think if it straightforward decisions then OK.

"Other countries are further ahead in the experiment than we have been. But look, the rules are the rules. แทง บอล ออนไลน์

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Mar 2018 - 09:02    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Kirigami
Kirigami

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr 2018 - 09:22    Sujet du message: West Ham defender Declan Rice finds ally in Stuart Pearce fo Répondre en citant

West Ham defender Declan Rice finds ally in Stuart Pearce following costly error against Arsenal

sbobet asian Stuart Pearce says Declan Rice will "have to grow up very quickly" and backed the teenager to learn from his mistake that gifted Arsenal the lead at the weekend. The 19-year-old ducked out of the way of Aaron Ramsey's cross and the ball flew past Joe Hart into the far corner to give the Gunners a 2-1 lead in the 81st minute at the Emirates before the Hammers would go on to concede two more goals as they lost their heads.

It led to a stinging criticism from manager David Moyes as he explained in no uncertain terms that Rice's error cost the Hammers the game in a match where they were well worth at least a point. Rice apologised on Twitter after the game, something that didn't go down well with Irish pundit Eamonn Dunphy, and Pearce has now given his version of events at the Emirates. sbobet asian

Moyes' lieutenant said: "It’s one of those where you have to be supportive to young players, but it’s also one of those where you have to grow up very quickly because, if you’re given a shirt in the Premier League, you’re expected to do a man’s job, even if it says you’re a very young man above the door. "I hark back to my career and in my second or third game at the start of my professional career [with Coventry City against Luton Town in 1983], I scored an own-goal and all of a sudden I thought ‘Wowee’, but it was about how I learned from it and making sure that same mistake doesn't happen again. "When that ball flashes across our box again, Dec will be looking to put his head and feet on everything and that’s the beauty of it. In general, his matchplay was very good and has been over the last month and a half, so he has to keep building on that and learning from mistakes." sbobet asian

chanoudom
Kirigami
Kirigami

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mai 2018 - 11:44    Sujet du message: Jamie Redknapp says Chelsea performance at Newcastle was as Répondre en citant

Jamie Redknapp says Chelsea performance at Newcastle was as poor as he has seen

maxbet Chelsea's 3-0 defeat at Newcastle was as bad a performance as the Blues have put out, says Jamie Redknapp, who also does not believe Antonio Conte will be at the club next term. Goals from Ayoze Perez (2) and Dwight Gayle sealed 10th place for Newcastle, but Chelsea finish fifth, outside the top four for just the third time in 16 years having won the Premier League last season. Redknapp singled out midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko for criticism, and with just under a week until the FA Cup final against Manchester United, the Sky Sports pundit was surprised the stand-in players didn't put in a better display.

He said: "They were so poor, that's as abject as a performance as I've ever seen, especially when people are playing for places in an FA Cup final team next week. "Bakayoko didn't break sweat, I didn't see him sprint once to the ball, and it was a big opportunity for him today. Ross Barkley at times tried, but it just wasn't his day. "Newcastle wanted it more, it's just as simple as that. Jonjo Shelvey, Mo Diame were dominant in midfield, and I felt sorry for N'Golo Kante. He was on his own in that midfield, he had no support whatsoever.

"Everything about Chelsea's performance today was so poor. When the fans have travelled such a long way, to see a team performance like that, now somehow he's got to lift the team and get them ready for a cup final, and it isn't easy to just switch it on and off in football." Conte said after the game he is committed to the club, but speculation surrounding his future has been rife for many months. Redknapp noticed Conte's body language in recent months has changed, and he would be been "amazed" if he started next season at Stamford Bridge. maxbet

"For Conte, I'd be amazed if we see him on the touchline for Chelsea next year, he just looks like he wants to get away now," Redknapp said. "It's difficult because last year was one of the best Premier League performances to turn that team around, it was amazing, "But this year, selling Costa for Morata, that hasn't really worked, and replacing Matic with Bakayoko, that certainly hasn't worked. They have been weakened. "And we've seen slowly but surely that the manager has become overcome with the situation, he's not his normal self. Normally you see him on the touchline leading from the front, he's the one signalling all the pressing actions you want from a manager. maxbet

sanpiseth40
Shomokuroku
Shomokuroku

Masculin
Grade: Shodan

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Juil 2018 - 06:28    Sujet du message: Still room for VAR improvement, says England boss Gareth Sou Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนัง
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:34    Sujet du message: Still room for VAR improvement, says England boss Gareth Sou

ITAF - Le Forum Index du Forum -> Le Corps / Body -> Taijutsu  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: