ITAF - Le Forum Index du Forum -> L'Esprit / Mind -> Philosophie  
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Kirigami
Kirigami

Féminin
Grade: 5ème Kyu

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Mar 2018 - 08:05    Sujet du message: Mohamed Salah and Luis Suarez both unique, says Liverpool sk Répondre en citant

เว็บ พนัน บอล Liverpool skipper Jordan Henderson is reluctant to draw comparisons between "absolutely unbelievable" Mohamed Salah and former Anfield hero Luis Suarez.

Salah's four goals in Liverpol's 5-0 win over Watford took his tally for the season to 36 in all competitions, the highest goal return of any player in Europe's top five leagues.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp suggested after the Watford win Egypt international Salah is on the way to being compared with five-time world player of the year Lionel Messi.

A more natural comparison is perhaps with Messi's Barcelona team-mate, former Liverpool forward Suarez. But Liverpool skipper Henderson - who has shared a dressing-room with both men - says both players are different.

"They are both fantastic players in their own right and you can't compare them," Henderson said.

"They are different players. I know they score a lot of goals and both work hard off the ball but it is very difficult to make that comparison. เว็บ พนัน บอล

"Luis moved on to Barcelona and is doing fantastically well. He is a fantastic player who I was privileged to play with.

"But Mo this season has been unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. He is doing it every week, without fail."

The effect Salah has on the team is, however, similar to the one Suarez had when he almost dragged Liverpool over the line in their failed title challenge in 2013-14.

"It's the confidence," said Henderson.

"You have someone like Mo who does the hardest part of the game, which is putting the ball in the back of the net. เว็บ พนัน บอล

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Mar 2018 - 08:05    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Kirigami
Kirigami

Féminin
Grade: 5ème Kyu

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai 2018 - 13:10    Sujet du message: Roma v Liverpool preview: Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool on the br Répondre en citant

Roma v Liverpool preview: Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool on the brink of Champions League final

sbobet asia Manager Jurgen Klopp thinks Roma would have to produce something special to deny Liverpool a place in the Champions League final. Having stunned Barcelona, who arrived with a 4-1 lead in the last round but exited the competition on away goals after the hosts' 3-0 win, Roma manager Eusebio Di Francesco hopes lightning strikes twice as they try to overcome a 5-2 deficit, but Klopp is remaining calm. "I really think we deserve to be here," said the Reds boss. "We are here to fight for our dreams, that is how it is, and we want to go to the final.

"After the game at Anfield a few people had a feeling we had lost and after a week a few people think Roma only have to win 3-0 but that is quite a result." Di Francesco added: "I would do a copy and paste [of the Barca game]," he said. "It is in the mind of the players. In order to compete against a rival such as Liverpool, we need to raise the bar in terms of physical effort, then comes the attitude, approach to the game and trying to score an early goal to have the fans behind us even more." sbobet asia

The build-up to the second leg has been overshadowed by concerns about the safety of Liverpool's travelling fans, after 53-year-old Sean Cox was attacked before the first leg at Anfield, but Klopp hopes to return to talking about events on the pitch on Wednesday. "The fight around a football game is only on the pitch, I hope, after one week of speaking about it," Klopp said. "And it was good to speak about it. Sean and his family should hear and feel our support, I really hope everyone understood." sbobet asia

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
sanpiseth40
Shomokuroku
Shomokuroku

Masculin
Grade: Shodan

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Mai 2018 - 11:11    Sujet du message: Mohamed Salah and Luis Suarez both unique, says Liverpool sk Répondre en citant

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->
ไอ-โมบาย สเตเดียม (i-mnobile Stadium) หรือ ธันเดอร์ คาสเซิล สเตเดียม (Thunder CastleStadium) เป็นสนามกีฬาที่สร้างขึ้นเพื่อใช้เป็นสนามเหย้าของสโมสรฟุตบอลบุรีรัมย์ .IF you interest its please see my link:ดูหนังออนไลน์
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:28    Sujet du message: Mohamed Salah and Luis Suarez both unique, says Liverpool sk

ITAF - Le Forum Index du Forum -> L'Esprit / Mind -> Philosophie  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: