ITAF - Le Forum Index du Forum -> Le Dojo -> Stages  
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Kirigami
Kirigami

Féminin
Grade: 5ème Kyu

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Mar 2018 - 07:58    Sujet du message: Alfredo Morelos signs new deal at Rangers Répondre en citant

sb0bet Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos has committed his future to the club by signing a one-year contract extension.

The 21-year-old Colombian joined the club on a three-year contract last summer from HJK Helsinki and has made a fine impression so far, scoring 17 goals in all competitions.

He was linked with a move to China in January but stayed with Rangers and has now given them a further boost ahead of Sunday's Old Firm game, which is live on Sky Sports, by signing a new contract.

Morelos said: "I am very happy to have signed a new contract with Rangers.

"I know how important the club is in Scotland, how many titles that it has won, and how much history that it has. sb0bet

"I am really happy here and I am working hard for the team.

"I love it when the fans show their support to me and sing to me. I'm really grateful for their support and want to repay them with performances on the pitch."

Rangers boss Graeme Murty said: "We are delighted that Alfredo has committed his future to the club today.

"He is a very talented player and one that we know we can work with, to make even better.

"He has a massive opportunity at this club and we feel that he can continue to improve and even realise his international ambitions here at Rangers - and help the club to challenge for silverware." sb0bet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Mar 2018 - 07:58    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Kirigami
Kirigami

Féminin
Grade: 5ème Kyu

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin 2018 - 08:59    Sujet du message: Paul Pogba calls himself 'the most criticised player in the Répondre en citant

Paul Pogba calls himself 'the most criticised player in the world' after key role in France's win over Australia

3mbet Paul Pogba has claimed he is the 'most criticised player in the world' after helping France to a 2-1 win against Australia.The Manchester United midfielder helped tee up Antoine Griezmann to win a penalty for the opener before his deflected strike hit the back of the net to secure three points for France. 

Pogba has had an inconsistent campaign for both United and France, leading to criticism ahead of the 2018 World Cup.But the 26-year-old insisted he does not pay attention to the critics. 'It seems I have less right than others to make mistakes,' he told Telefoot.

'It's funny. I went from the biggest transfer in the world, to the most criticised player in the world. 3mbet The critics will always be there. That's football.'When I was little with my friends, we always used to take the p*** out of each other, saying "you were good, you were bad." 

'It's what happens on every football pitch and I treat the criticism now like I did when I was playing on the block as a kid.'I'm out there having fun – and that's the only answer I can give to all those people who criticise me or think I am this or that. It's not a big deal. Everybody has opinions.3mbet 'France follow their victory in the opening game by taking on Peru on Thursday.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:30    Sujet du message: Alfredo Morelos signs new deal at Rangers

ITAF - Le Forum Index du Forum -> Le Dojo -> Stages  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: