ITAF - Le Forum Index du Forum -> Le Corps / Body -> Taijutsu  
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Kirigami
Kirigami

Féminin
Grade: 5ème Kyu

MessagePosté le: Sam 24 Fév 2018 - 03:44    Sujet du message: Gary Neville: Marcus Rashford situation at Man Utd is normal Répondre en citant

sbo222 Gary Neville says it is normal for a young player like Marcus Rashford to come in and out of the Manchester United side and insists he is still firmly in Jose Mourinho's plans. 

Having played a part in every United game this season up until Alexis Sanchez's arrival, Rashford has started just one of the six games since, prompting concerns about his role in the side.

But Neville, speaking on the Soccer Saturday Super 6 Facebook Live, insists the 20-year-old's fluctuation in and out of the side is nothing new for young players, and remains optimistic about the Englishman's future at Old Trafford.

Neville said: "No [It's not a concern]. I think he's had a lot of playing time this season, he's had a lot of minutes on the pitch and up until a few games ago had taken part in every match.

"When you're a young player coming into the team, ultimately you're not all of a sudden going to play every game for the rest of your career. Ryan Giggs did that, but that's an exception. sbo222

"When I came into the squad, or David Beckham, or John O'Shea, Wes Brown - there are periods where you are in the side for 10 or so matches, in a great run of form, then you dip a bit, then you are out of the team, then you come back in.

"You have that rest, you experience the game from the touchline, you have that period. In my point of view it's not unusual for any young forward or winger to be in and out of the team, it's absolutely usual. It's what I would have expected.

"If I thought he wasn't in the manager's plans, or wasn't in the frame or in favour, I'd be worried then, but I think Jose Mourinho has proven that he likes Marcus Rashford.

"But just at the moment, with Alexis Sanchez signing, with Anthony Martial doing quite well recently, he has just fallen behind those two slightly."

Since arriving from Arsenal in the January transfer window, Chilean Sanchez has played out wide for United, with Romelu Lukaku remaining in a central role.

Neville believes that Belgian striker Lukaku, who has scored 21 goals in his debut season at United, may be sacrificed to trial Sanchez in a more central role, which could give Rashford an opportunity out wide.

"My views at the moment is that the one person who is under some pressure is Romelu Lukaku, in terms of his form, and also that Sanchez could go up front, because I'm not sure he's suited to the right. That may allow Marcus to come back into the team.

"I think Lukaku has done well this season, but I think there comes a point whereby if both he and Alexis Sanchez are not performing to their best, which they are not at the moment, you'd think Sanchez will be moved up top and Lukaku may come out of the team for a few matches.

"It's not because he's a bad player, but he could come out of the team, freshen up, see the game differently, and then come back in when others have had a go."

Watch Man Utd v Chelsea live on Sky Sports Premier League at 2.05pm on Super Sunday, before Arsenal take on Man City in the Carabao Cup final on Sky Sports Football. sbo222

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 24 Fév 2018 - 03:44    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Kirigami
Kirigami

Féminin
Grade: 5ème Kyu

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr 2018 - 05:10    Sujet du message: Real in pole position after Asensio winner at Bayern Répondre en citant

Real in pole position after Asensio winner at Bayern

แทง บอล ส เต็ ป Real coach Zinedine Zidane pulled a surprise before kick-off by leaving both Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema out of the starting line-up. Isco, who was replaced by Asensio at half-time, and Lucas Vazquez played either side of Cristiano Ronaldo, who had a subdued night up front in Munich. The Portuguese failed to add to his tally of 15 Champions League goals this season, being denied a second-half strike by an offside flag, which would have made it 3-1. James Rodriguez, who is on a two-year loan deal from Real, shone in Bayern's midfield and found plenty of cracks in the Madrid defence. However, this just was not Bayern's night.

Both Thomas Mueller and Robert Lewandowski went agonisingly close with a string of chances. The hosts suffered a blow with barely five minutes gone when Arjen Robben limped off to be replaced by Thiago Alcantara. Bayern changed their system with right-back Joshua Kimmich moving up to plug the space on the right wing, which sparked the opening goal.

When Bayern goalkeeper Sven Ulreich played the ball down the right flank, James released Kimmich with a perfectly-timed pass in the 28th minute. The Germany international raced clear and caught out Keylor Navas at his near post to stun Real. Bayern suffered their second early injury blow when Jerome Boateng was replaced by Niklas Suele on 34 minutes -- which is also bad news for Germany with the World Cup looming. แทง บอล ส เต็ ป

Real had a left-off when Ribery went one-on-one with Navas, but stumbled at the crucial moment. Then from nothing, Marcelo conjured the equaliser on 44 minutes. When Dani Carvajal headed the ball across the edge of the box, it landed at Marcelo's feet and was in Bayern's net milliseconds later after a fierce left-footed shot.

It was the Brazilian's third Champions League goal this season after also scoring in the knock-out rounds against Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus.  Real escaped again when Navas failed to hold a Lewandowski header just before the half-time whistle and the ball bobbled away to safety.  It shows how far Bale and Benzema have dropped out of Zidane's favour that Isco was replaced on the left wing by Asensio for the second half, but the move paid off.   แทง บอล ส เต็ ป

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
sanpiseth40
Shomokuroku
Shomokuroku

Masculin
Grade: Shodan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin 2018 - 05:01    Sujet du message: Gary Neville: Marcus Rashford situation at Man Utd is normal Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนัง
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:00    Sujet du message: Gary Neville: Marcus Rashford situation at Man Utd is normal

ITAF - Le Forum Index du Forum -> Le Corps / Body -> Taijutsu  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: